This fast acting duo is packed with blemish and oil fighting ingredients to reveal a clear and smooth complexion. The Energizing Papaya Cleanser gently exfoliates with Salicylic Acid to clear pores and prevent future breakouts. The Papaya Scrub adds a physical exfoliation with natural Diatomaceous Earth particles to detoxify the skin.
We’re confident it’s the best papaya cleanser and scrub combination on the market, but don’t just take our word for it! Order the cleanser now and receive the Papaya Scrub for free.
At A Glance
• Refreshing, gel-like cleanser
• Formulated with salicylic acid to penetrate deep into pores and exfoliate
• Papaya enzymes break down dead skin cells and impurities that can sit on the surface of your skin
• Prevents breakouts and blackheads
Salicylic Acid: Targets the major causes of acne by dissolving the debris that clogs pores, reducing oil production and providing anti-flammatory & anti-bacterial properties.
Papaya Fruit Extract: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid, it acts as an exfoliator by breaking down the keratin proteins that hold together skin cells and lifts debris from the skin's surface.
How To Use
Using clean fingertips, massage gently into the skin for 1 minute. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. May be used morning and night on normal, combination or oily skin.
At A Glance
• Papaya enzymes dissolve impurities and lift pore clogging debris from the skin
• Diatomaceous Earth offers the benefits of physical exfoliation without the use of harmful microbeads
• Dual-action formula exfoliates without the need for harsh rubbing, leaving no irritation or redness
• Reveals smoother, brighter, more even skin tone
• Ideal for normal to oily skin types and those concerned with dull, lackluster skin
• Grainy, gel texture with naturally cleansing microbeads provides a soothing experience
Papaya Fruit Extract: A natural Alphy Hydroxy Acid, it acts as a chemical exfoliator by breaking down the keratin proteins that hold together skin cells and lifts debris from the skin's surface.
Diatomaceous Earth: Adds a physical exfoliation element and draws out toxins and debris from the skin's surface.
Orange & Tangerine Peel Oils: Packed with antioxidants these oils pair perfectly with the physical exfoliators to leave you skin bright and refreshed.
How To Use
After cleansing, apply a small amount to wet skin and gently massage over the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Be careful to only use light pressure when massaging to avoid irritation. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times per week.