Pamela Metamorphosis Enzyme Exfoliating Mask
If you haven’t tried our #1 seller yet, you’re in for a real treat. This mask is packed with hard working papaya enzymes, which dissolve dead skin cells and impurities for a more luminous and radiant complexion.
This water-activated treatment can be used either as a mask or as a grain-free exfoliator. Leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes. The longer it’s left on (up to 5 minutes), the smoother your skin will be. To use it as a grain-free exfoliator, simply massage the product onto wet skin in a circular motion until it warms up. Then rinse thoroughly. Avoid the eye and mouth areas when using this product.
Often times, our skin needs more than just a cleanser. Exfoliating is key to healthy, glowing skin.
The Enzyme Exfoliating Mask can be used 2 to 4 times a week to improve the appearance of dull skin, unclog pores and prevent blackheads. It is gentle enough for all skin types. For normal to oily skin types, follow it with the Exfoliating Papaya Scrub.
- Made with complexion-illuminating enzymes
- Formulated with Glycerin Papane and Bromelain
- Papaya enzymes break down impurities and dead skin cells
- Prevents blackheads, breakouts and frees clogged pores
- Can be used as a mask or an exfoliator
- For all skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain parabens