We want everyone to experience the power of papaya this summer. That’s why we’re offering a full-size Papaya Scrub on us!
Energizing Papaya Cleanser, 6.5 fl. oz
Enzyme Exfoliating Mask, 1.7 oz.
Papaya Scrub, 2 oz.
This skin perfecting trio utilizes the natural exfoliation abilities of papaya and pineapple enzymes to gently lift away the dirt and debris that leaves your skin looking dull and lackluster. Ideal for those suffering from blemishes, uneven skin tone/texture, large pores and oiliness.
- At A Glance: Energizing Papaya Cleanser
- At A Glance: Enzyme Exfoliating Mask
- At A Glance: Papaya Scrub
- How To Use
• Refreshing, gel-like cleanser
• Formulated with salicylic acid to penetrate deep into pores and exfoliate
• Papaya enzymes break down dead skin cells and impurities that can sit on the surface of your skin
• Prevents breakouts and blackheads
• Papaya enzymes break down impurities and dead skin cells
• Prevents blackheads, breakouts and frees clogged pores
• Can be paired with the Papaya Scrub for those seeking both a physical and enzymatic exfoliation
• Suitable for all skin types
• Papaya enzymes dissolve impurities and lift pore clogging debris from the skin
• Diatomaceous Earth offers the benefits of physical exfoliation without the use of harmful microbeads
• Dual-action formula exfoliates without the need for harsh rubbing, leaving no irritation or redness
• Reveals smoother, brighter, more even skin tone
• Ideal for normal to oily skin types and those concerned with dull, lackluster skin
• Grainy, gel texture with naturally cleansing microbeads provides a soothing experience
In the morning: Gently massage the Papaya Cleanser over the entire face for 1 minute. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with your normal morning routine.
*Since exfoliation works best at night when your skin can repair itself, we do not recommend using the mask or scrub in the morning.
In the evening: After cleansing with the Papaya Cleanser you may use either the Enzyme Mask and/or Papaya Scrub in the following ways:
Option 1 (Pamela's recommendation): After cleansing, apply a layer of the mask over damp skin. Leave on for 3-5 minutes while the mask penetrates. Rinse the mask off with the Papaya Scrub by gently rubbing a dime size amount of the scrub over the entire face. Avoid harsh rubbing to prevent irritation. Rinse any remaining mask and scrub with warm water. May be used 2-3 times per week.
Option 2 (scrub only): After cleansing, gently massage a dime size amount of the Papaya Scrub over damp skin for 1 minute. Avoid harsh rubbing to prevent irritation. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. May be used 2-3 times per week.
Option 3 (mask only): After cleansing, apply the Enzyme Mask to a damp face. Gently massage over the entire face, leaving a thick layer on the skin's surface. Allow to penetrate the skin for 3-5 minutes then rinse with warm water. May be used 2-3 times per week.