The Papaya Scrub packs a double punch of exfoliation by utilizing both physical and enzymatic ingredients to gently, yet effectively break down the debris on your skin’s surface. It's formulated to reveal fresher, more radiant skin from the very first use.
Pamela created this scrub with natural microbeads that come from the Diatomaceous Earth and are complemented by hardworking enzymes so there is no need to rub your skin aggressively when applying. The Papaya Scrub is intended for normal to oily skin types.
• Papaya enzymes dissolve impurities and lift pore clogging debris from the skin
• Diatomaceous Earth offers the benefits of physical exfoliation without the use of harmful microbeads
• Dual-action formula exfoliates without the need for harsh rubbing, leaving no irritation or redness
• Reveals smoother, brighter, more even skin tone
• Ideal for normal to oily skin types and those concerned with dull, lackluster skin
• Grainy, gel texture with naturally cleansing microbeads provides a soothing experience
Papaya Fruit Extract: A natural Alphy Hydroxy Acid, it acts as a chemical exfoliator by breaking down the keratin proteins that hold together skin cells and lifts debris from the skin's surface.
Diatomaceous Earth: Adds a physical exfoliation element and draws out toxins and debris from the skin's surface.
Orange & Tangerine Peel Oils: Packed with antioxidants these oils pair perfectly with the physical exfoliators to leave you skin bright and refreshed.
Option 1: After cleansing, apply a small amount to wet skin and gently massage over the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Be careful to only use light pressure when massaging to avoid irritation. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times per week.
Option 2 (for an even deeper exfoliation): After cleansing, apply the Gentle Enzyme Mask to a wet face. Gently massage over the entire face, leaving a thick mask on the skins surface. Allow to penetrate the skin for 3-5 minutes. Use a small amount of the Papaya Scrub to gently remove the Mask. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 time per week.